So joannaestep has this super adorable headcanon that Clear likes to wear dresses because they make him feel like a jellyfish and isn’t it just the cutest thing you’ve ever heard? Also, i guess the first one is Cleao, while the bottom one is Mizuclear???
Aoba complains, but truth be told, he doesn’t mind, he’s just being his grumpy morning self. Meanwhile, Mizuki designs lovely aquatic tattoos for his bae because he’s the boyfriend of the year.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the core of the problem is not any one character’s romance status, it’s ENTIRELY in the handling of the LI reveals. Doling them out one at a time, slowly, over the course of the last few months, and seeing that there are people expecting one thing when it’s…
I think it’s probably because they want to keep constant interest in the game and they know that romance is a big part in the games and that a lot of people are interested in it so they’re using it to keep people paying attention. I know that a lot of game companies do that (Pokemon with new Pokemon reveals) so I can understand how why they would do it. However, I don’t really like how they do that with character’s sexualities because it does feel like they are kinda baiting, intentional or not.
Bioware Bubble Baths part 2 (part 1 is here)
- Isabela would jump in gamely, tossing her clothes and jewelry aside with gleeful abandon. She’d stretch luxuriously, twirling and twisting in the water like a mermaid, and would only laugh when Hawke protests that she’s taking up the entire tub….
Imagining bubble baths:
- Garrus would be bemused. “So you just… sit in the water?” he’d ask, eying the tub dubiously. Shepard would flick some bubbles at him and grin as if to say, come in here and find out. Garrus finds out that bubble baths are another human custom that he likes very much…
his life was totally in danger.
True story; this officer (John Pike) got a settlement of $38,000 because he said he got depressed after pepper spraying these kids. Oh, the depression wasn’t for feeling remorseful for pepper spraying a bunch of college kids peacefully protesting. He got depressed because he said since the media kept playing the video of him pepper spraying peaceful kids without cause, he got threats and didn’t feel safe. He didn’t feel safe. I’m not making that up. This motherfucker collected nearly 40 grand on worker’s comp after assaulting a bunch of college kids.
Like if Arin wants to be a good person maybe he should, oh I don’t know…MEAN WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAYS WHEN HE APOLOGIZES. If you are actually sorry then FOLLOW THROUGH when you apologize, if you don’t actually mean it then don’t waste everybody’s time with falseness.
Are we really cheering for a guy who’s constantly making rape jokes in his video’s? Really? Like…
* wants attention but also uncomfortable with attention *
lets blow this joint
AND FUCK SHIT UP
what i mean when i say i want a character who isn’t defined by their sexuality:
- a character whose sexuality isn’t the butt of every joke
- a character who isn’t a one dimensional stereotype and nothing else
- a character whose relationships are allowed to be as…